Business development manager Automotive
Business Development Manager Automotive
Entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven
This is a key sales position focused on driving business growth through acquisition of accounts within the automotive distribution channel.
The successful candidate is responsible for developing our clients footprint in the automotive market. He or she has a proven track record in developing accounts in the automotive business and brings along an extensive network.
The candidate is expected to provide leadership, market insights and develop innovative sales and business solutions that enables significant business growth. In this role it is expected to build a solid Customer base and prospect funnel and develop sales accelerating activities in line with our client Strategy.
This position provides opportunities for future, more senior positions within Sales and Marketing.
What do we expect from you?
You should be able to:
• Grow the Valvoline Automotive Business;
• Attract, develop and manage new direct and indirect accounts (Distributors);
• Master your territory;
• Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders and automotive distribution groups;
• Generate and translate in-depth market insights into strategy, tactics and added value propositions;
• Provide customer, competitor and market insights to the regional marketing, technology and sales teams to drive and support the development of the business;
• Develop and implement market specific sales & marketing programs and share best practices across the organization.
- Experience in the automotive or lubricants business;
- Proven track record in new business development;
- Track record of providing innovative solutions to business challenges through “value” based differentiation;
- A highly motivated, self-starting and entrepreneurial individual that is driven by results;
- A demonstrated ability to build customer intimacy, productive working relationships at all levels both externally as well as internally;
- Experienced sales professional with the ability to think creative and challenge status quo in a professional way;
- Excellent business and contractual negotiation skills that enable business growth through securing opportunities and providing profitable / optimal solutions with major direct and indirect customers as well as internal stakeholders;
- Degree level education in a relevant commercial discipline would be preferred;
- Living in Germany - Nordrhein Westfalen
- Fluent in English both verbally as written. In addition German and other southern European languages like Portugese, Spanish, Italian or Greek.
we believe your career should provide more than financial returns; we believe it should also provide qualities such as personal satisfaction and growth.
In addition, this role comes with a great set of company benefits, and the opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment where no single day is the same.
We are looking for a hands-on and customer-focused colleague who shares our vision of building the world’s leading engine and automotive maintenance business.
If you are convinced that you match the profile and you are looking for a job in a dynamic and international environment, apply now and send us your resume